Thursday, October 28, 2010

Five Amazing Years

I got to work this morning and realized it was October 28th. Adam and I went on our first date 5 years ago on this same day. It seems hard to believe that so much time has gone by since our first date. I think I have a picture from one of our first dates - I will have to find it to compare. Adam has had many hairstyles since we have been dating... even a mullet. But I think his hair looks exactly the same now as it did when we first met.

 We decided to take a picture to commemorate this special day! One picture turned into a hilarious and goofy photo shoot but I will just post the one good picture. We also got dressed up in our fancy jeans and went out for supper at Earl's to celebrate. Adam splurged and ordered a steak dinner because we had a gift certificate from my amazing friend Laurie :) We even got to have dessert too. It was nice to go out for supper and enjoy spending time together. Today made me realize that I just keep loving Adam more and more each day. We are always learning new things about each other and laughing and having fun together.


Holding you, I hold everything. 



We have a busy weekend coming up as it is Halloween. We are lucky to have wonderful friends in Lethbridge to spend time with. Since we don't have our own little ones to spoil yet it is nice to be able to spend time with our friends and their families. We are looking forward to a fun weekend! But first I have to suffer through wearing a hideous orange bow tie at work tomorrow. If it is not too humiliating you may see a photo or two of said bow tie ;)

2 comments:

  1. I want to see the silly photos!!!! (And I'm glad you went out to celebrate!) Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete