Tuesday, November 23, 2010
18 Months of being a happily married couple!
Today after Adam dropped me off at work he texted me and said Happy one and a half years of marriage. It was so cute that he remembered. I have been so distracted by the freezing cold temperatures, work and school that I didn't even notice. I really hope that is gets warmer outside soon. We went out for dinner at Boston Pizza and we were going to hit up a movie afterward but dinner went late and it was so cold we just wanted to come home! November has gone by so quickly, I just can't believe it. It's time to get my Christmas shopping done next week!! I am counting down the days until Christmas and my Mom and Bob finally coming home :) Here's a few wedding photos for our half anniversary celebration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awwwww...that's so cute! :) What a sweetie! And...I love that bridge picture!
ReplyDeleteWhen does Adam get to write something. I want a man's perspective.
ReplyDeletelove
Bob