Friday, January 28, 2011

These days...

Well I have definitely been slacking when it comes to the blog. Life just tends to get so busy! I don't know where the time goes but it really flies by. We had a great Christmas holiday and enjoyed spending time with our families. I'm just about done another class for my Master's program and then it will be on to the next one. Adam is busy as ever with school and we are about to start the hunt for some nice frames since Adam needs reading glasses now! I think he is searching for the nerdiest pair that he can possibly find. I'll have to post a picture when we find the winning pair. Since it is so much better when there are pictures - here are a few I stole from Bob from Christmas Eve with my family.

Skiing on Christmas Eve

Being silly at dinner.


My baby getting spoiled!


I know I'm a bit behind on the New Year's Resolutions but I did have a list in my head. I figured it is time to write the list down so that I can remember and work on everything.

1. Be more crafty - I have a list of things that I want to make this year but I won't list them all off here.
2. Start running again - I got my gym pass, I just haven't made it there yet! Oops :)
3. Make more fun memories and spend less time at home - and take more pictures!
4. Try some new recipes
5. Actually do a blog posting once in a while ;)

I know there was more on my mental list.. but as I expected I forget some of them. I'll have to keep adding as I remember. Adam's birthday and Valentine's Day are coming quickly! Adam got his birthday present early because they were having a sale on wool dress coats at Tip Top. He loves his new coat and he has been wanting one for a few years so it was worth it! This week I am helping out a friend with a Princess Birthday Party for her little girl, should be fun! Today I am off to a friend's baby shower - I can't wait to meet her beautiful baby girl. Anyways that is all that is new with us for now.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! I will know have to follow it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes! I just noticed that you had one the other day! I will have to follow yours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of the two of you with your Christmas Cracker hats!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete