Sunday, April 15, 2012

Moving time... again!

Well it is that time of year! University is almost over and we are packing up our lives to move back home for the summer. Our place looks so strange without any pictures or decorations - it doesn't feel quite like home without those little touches. There is something about empty walls that is kind of depressing. However, it will be great to be back home near our families again.

I just finished reading Heaven is Here by Stephanie Nielson - such a great book!! I recommend it - her story is truly inspiring. It really made me think of all the things that I am grateful for. I am especially grateful that I have Adam to share my life with and to laugh with. I am thankful for our friends and family who love and support us. I am thankful for springtime and the happiness I feel every year when I know winter is over (although with the snow last night it's feeling strangely wintery right now!) There are so many little and big things that I have to be grateful for. It is nice to be reminded of just how great my life is and how blessed I am.

Forever & Always xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment