While we are on the baby topic... I thought I'd post some pictures of the cards I have been making to go along with the baby blankets.
I also finished sewing my bag (I posted the fabric pictures last time). Here it is! I am really happy with how it turned out. I love it.
When my mom was down for a visit a couple months ago we decided to make these cute picture frames. I found the idea here.
I also made an Easter wreath.. that seems like ages ago too. But anyways here it is!
That's what I've been up to lately when it comes to crafts. My mom just got me a Cricut when she was down in the States. They are SO much cheaper there.. it's crazy. Anyways I'm super excited to start creating and having fun with that!!
Awesome stuff, Kate. LOVE your bag! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!! I love it too! :) I'm so excited you have a blog now. Hope you're feeling better. <3
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented and much more patient than I am - way to go, baby girl!
ReplyDelete