Well our May Long weekend started out as a bit of a disaster. We were about 20 minutes out of Lethbridge with our truck loaded up with stuff to take home and the engine started making this awful sound. We ended up having to call AMA and have it towed back to Lethbridge. We didn't let it ruin our weekend though, we moved what we could over to the car and we headed to Red Deer for the second time that day. This time we made it there thankfully! We had a good long weekend at home. Adam's awful cold/flu finally caught up to me and so I spent a lot of the weekend sleeping. We went to the first farmer's market of the year and it was fun. I bought Adam a pair of Birkenstocks - he has been dreaming about having a pair for the past couple years! He is pretty excited and hasn't really taken them off since... except for when he is sleeping! We went fishing on the weekend with Adam's brothers and our nephews. It was fun even though we never caught a thing! Here are a few pictures from fishing.


It was also our 2nd Wedding Anniversary on Monday!!! I wish I would have been feeling better. It was still a good day though. Mom and Bob took us out for breakfast and then we made cinnamon buns with Adam's mom. We played a game and ordered some pizza and then Adam and I drove home. We are going to go out for a date night this Friday to celebrate our anniversary together. I think we are going to go see Kung Fu Panda 2. It looks pretty cute! The past two years have just flown by and I have loved every minute of being married to Adam. He's such a sweetheart and he makes me so happy. It's always good to have someone around who can make you smile no matter what.
Our friend Rhonda from church took some great photos for us last month. She is a really amazing photographer. Check out her website
here! There's a few more of our pictures on there too.
Congratulations on two years! I am so happy for you guys. You are such a fun couple:)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary you two! <3 <3 <3
ReplyDeleteThanks to both of you!! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pics of fishing! Nice job there. Next time invite us so we can help the boys catch a fish or two!
ReplyDelete